The Doj asks the public to report discrimination against visas against American workers

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
The Ministry of Justice asks people to report illegal visa practices that could be done to the detriment of American workers.
Citizens are invited to report “discriminatory” advertisements for jobs, in particular those who indicate that the employer prefers people on a seasonal visa or H-1B.
“Are you an American citizen who was injured by inappropriate preferences for foreign workers, for example H1-B or other? Follow the link. It is also a place to report the trafficking of human beings of immigrant workers and the job discrimination of title VII,” published Dhillon, Deputy Attorney General for Civil Rights on Friday.
More than 55 million visa holders submitted to continuous verification in the middle of the Trump administrator repression

Harmeet Dhillon, President Donald Trump’s candidate for the deputy prosecutor general of civil rights, is preparing for his confirmation hearing before the senate judicial committee in the Dirksen Senate Board on Capitol Hill on February 26, 2025 in Washington, DC, DC (SOMODEVILLA / GETTY Images)
The DOJ also allows people to send advice for possible violations of human trafficking linked to temporary visa programs.
The H-1B visas were the subject of debates earlier this year, because many opponents argued that they will have the American talent in key sectors such as technology, while others believe that it strengthens the economy.
“The main function of the Visa H-1B program and other initiatives of guest workers is not to hire” the best and most brilliant “, but rather to replace American jobs well remunerated by underlying servants from abroad”, Senator Bernie Sanders, I-VT, was published on X in January. “The more the work they hire, the more the billionaires earn money.”
The Rubio State Department stops more than 6,000 student visas due to assault, burglary, terrorism support

The Secretary of State, Marco Rubio, spoke with his European counterparts that Iran received a deadline to accept a nuclear agreement. (Reuters / Jonathan Ernst)
The H-1B visas for the 2026 fiscal year have already reached the legal petition limit with 65,000 which are standard, and 20,000 others for advanced diplomas, according to the American services of citizenship and immigration. Visas are mainly intended for qualified workers, in particular “architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, commercial specialties, accounting, law, theology and arts”, according to the agency’s website.
Click here for more immigration coverage
Florida Republican Governor Ron Desantis said the program “became a total scam” in an interview with Laura Ingraham from Fox News Channel on Tuesday.
“These companies play the system. You have some of these companies that dismiss a large number of Americans while also obtaining new H-1 BS and renewing H-1 BS existing,” said Desantis.
The key immigration proposal promises to put an end to “hiring practices of stolen door” in American universities

Governor Ron Desantis speaks to journalists at a press conference as he stands on the Alligator Alcatraz plane track in Ochopee, Florida, July 25, 2025. (Al Diaz / Miami Herald / Tribune News Service via Getty Images)
“Often people said:” Well, you know, we get the cream of harvest from around the world. “The reality is that this is not what H1B are.
The major visa reform is already underway in the United States, as the Trump administration examines the 55 million visas to ensure that people who are in the country follow the law.
Click here to obtain the Fox News app
“The continuous verification of the ministry includes every 55 million foreigners who currently have valid American visas,” said a spokesman for the State Department last week.
A visa could potentially be nixé by the department if there have been “raised, criminal activities, threats to public security, any form of terrorist activity or support for a terrorist organization”.