NEWS

Trump’s imminent takeover in Chicago puts violent crimes of illegal immigrants in the spotlight: “incompetent mayor”


The Trump administration weighs the deployments of the National Guard in Chicago, drawing new attention to the way in which immigration arrests have become a central characteristic of its repression in Washington, DC

Numerous arrests since President Donald Trump announced that repression earlier this month had been linked to immigration, including alleged members of Tren from Aragua and MS-13.

The capital’s federal wave now inspires the possibility of targeting Chicago and other blue cities. In Chicago, ice should use the Great Lakes Naval Station as a attachment basis for a major immigration application operation in the region The New York Times.

“Chicago is a mess. You have an incompetent mayor. Trumpement incompetent,” Trump said on Friday.

Illinois Democratic leaders explode Trump Push to send the National Guard to Chicago

Like DC residents, the Chicagoans are already growing against Trump’s potential plans.

Click here for more immigration coverage

“The illegal deployment of the National Guard in Chicago has the potential to inflate tensions between residents and police when we know that confidence between the police and residents is fundamental to building safer communities,” Democratic Mayor Brandon Johnson said in a statement. “An illegal deployment would not be sustainable and would threaten the historical progress we have made.”

Since President Trump took office in January, the Ministry of Internal Security highlighted a series of major ice arrests in Chicago as part of its wider application. The officials claim that the agency is continuing mass deportation efforts while also urging undocumented immigrants without additional criminal record to voluntarily leave the country.

The White House accuses Pritzker, Illinois DEMS of whining while Chicago crime is raging

The national of the Guatemalan Francisco Dominguez-Thu was found guilty of criminal abuse aggravated with a minor, and Adonias Garrido-Virul, also of Guatemala, was found guilty of predatory sexual assault of a minor.

Mexican national Hector Bonaparte-Contreras was found guilty of predatory criminal assault of a child under 13 years old. In addition, Israel Cobian-Sandoval, a Mexican national, was found guilty of homicide.

“President Trump has been clear: we are going to return our streets and cities again. Across the country, the DHS law enforcement arrests and suppress the worst of the worst, including gang members, murderers, pedophiles and terrorized rapists. The official said in a statement.

Trump week shaped by the crime agenda, potential deployment of childcare in Chicago

Some local voices in Chicago call for major changes to stop crime in certain parts of the city.

“The city is not sure,” said restaurateur Sam Sanchez to Fox News Digital in a recent interview.

“For the mayor and the governor to go on television and use us as statistics, as figures, I mean, we are human beings, we are talking about real time.”

Related Articles

Back to top button